Revamped my old morning yoga post.
reblogging mainly for BUNNIES, but also “child’s pose” is basically me 20 hours out of the day
MOVIN’ ON UP BEAUTY GIVEAWAY!
Packing and found this box from when I left Lucky magazine that contains tons of beauty stuff because the awesome beauty editor let me raid the closet before I left.
So, because I don’t want it and I don’t want to just chuck it, I’m giving it away. Let’s call it the MOVIN’ ON UP BEAUTY GIVEAWAY since there’s some “fancy” schwag here.
The winner will receive:
(1) Vichy Laboratories Lipo-Metric Aminicissant Retractant Contour Refining Intensive Care It’s apparently used for cellulite (“stubborn” cellulite no less). Retail: approximately $35 (converted to US dollars).
(1) Arrojo Color Save Conditioner Retail: $15.
(1) Jouer Cosmetics Powder Brush No. 1 Still wrapped/sealed. Retail: $65.
(1) Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Brunette Shampoo Even if you aren’t a brunette, chances are you know one who would appreciate this really fancy shampoo that’s paraben and pthalate free. Retail: $22.99 on Amazon.
(1) 2 Fl oz. of Bliss Softening Sock Salve I can’t find this online anymore. Plus it’s a tinier size than it’s normally sold. And, it’s Bliss…what more do you need to know?
(1) Dior Svelte Reversal Body Contouring and Firming Concentrate Apparently this can firm your ass tighter than Kim Kardashian’s. Or maybe not. I don’t know. It’s Dior. Retail: $67.76 on Amazon.
(1) Guerlain L’Or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold This is a makeup base. Firms and smooths fine lines and provides an even finish under makeup. Also? Is infused with 24-carat gold. It’s richer than I am. Retail: $70 on Sephora
APPROXIMATE TOTAL VALUE OF PRIZE PACK: $275.75 - and that’s not including the value of the mini sock salve from Bliss since I don’t know what that value is.
How do you win?
1. Reblog this.
2. I’ll pick a winner on March 6, 2011 at 8 PM/ET using Random.org and then announce the winner.
3. I will send the winner everything mentioned above at no cost to them.
4. Unfollow me immediately after I announce the winner.
That’s it. It’s that easy. And, if you don’t win, don’t worry. I’m sure I’ll be able to do this again with many different things later on down the line.
Tall Girl Tales // Stella & Dot Giveaway!
I’m excited to announce my very first giveaway thanks to the oh-so-thoughtful Katie from Stella & Dot. I’ll be giving away this lovely, versatile turquoise necklace (which I had recently posted), on Monday to one lucky reader!
To enter, all you need to do is reblog this post by Friday, January 28th!! Winner will be picked at random and announced on Monday!
Best of luck!
TJMaxx/Marshalls offer current season and first quality designer and brand name apparel at discounted prices. the dress, socks, and shoes i’m wearing in this post are designer pieces purchased in the runway section at TJMaxx. you can use the store locator to find a location near you.
today i am excited to be offering you the chance to win a $200 gift card to TJMaxx/Marshalls, just in time for the holidays! simply reblog this post with the original text to be entered for a chance to win! winner will be randomly selected and announced on wednesday, december 22.
Russell: Sometimes people say “This part will require a haircut”, I say “Don’t want it then”.
Dave: And you find that limiting?
Russell: It does, it means I can only play the homeless and possibly Jesus.
Dave: Have you had many Jesus’ auditions?
Russell: I treat my entire life as a Jesus’ audition, Dave.
Laughed out loud at my desk. Instant reblog.
Giggle city at my desk.
BE A SHARK, DAMMIT.
- Shark skeletons are made of cartilage, which is more flexible than bone, which a shark will use to tear you into pieces.
- Shark skin is very hard and sharp, meaning that they’re so badass, touching them will hurt you.
- Most fish wiggle to swim. Sharks are too cool for that, they glide.
- Most fish have one pair of gills; sharks have five to seven, because that’s how much oxygen they need to be that badass.
- The jaws of a shark are the most powerful on Earth. The entire effing Earth.
- Sharks have very enhanced senses, and can hear, smell and feel everything in the water around them. If you step foot into the water, THEY WILL KNOW.
- Sharks have a lifetime supply of teeth. They’re so intense, THEY DON’T NEED A DENTAL PLAN.
- What’s more badass than the fact that there’s very little a shark can’t eat? THEY. DON’T. CHEW.
- Shark eggs are tough, leathery, and rectangular, or shaped like spirals and screws. They look badass before they were even born.
This is from the Shark vs Kitty debate last year, but I think it needs to be posted again for Shark Week.
The Lights in The Old Town